Opportunities to Engage
Want to Volunteer? Send email to ShearKindness @CobblestoneProject.org
- Stylists (both men and women) are always welcome and needed
- Manicures, Pedicures, Massages are all ways that other personal care professionals can get involved.
- Volunteers to assist
- set-up and tear-down.
- to provide child care and kids activities while Mom’s and Dad’s get their hair cut.
- Volunteer Groups
- Individuals, families and small groups are perfect for helping.
- Consistency in serving will provide opportunities for relationships and community to be built.
- At times, extreme confidentiality will be required due to the nature of circumstances that have cause a women or family to be cared for.
- Opportunities for Shear Kindness to visit other special edition activities such as Laundry Love Project, Feeding Programs, etc. are also available.
There are many ways to partner with Shear Kindness.
- Personal care packages for after Shear Kindness are perfect.
- Transportation Services
- Child Care Services
- Location Services (i.e. availability of space for location of Shear Kindnes)
- Donations are accepted as cost is approx. $10 per person for supplies (all stylist’s donate their time).
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_secondary_content() in /nfs/c05/h03/mnt/69475/domains/cobblestoneproject.org/html/wp-content/themes/Nova/page-full.php on line 50