About 30 Days 4 Change
30 Days 4 Change provides high school students an opportunity to engage issues of regional poverty, create local awareness, and collaborate with their community to fulfill current needs. Students work with Cobblestone and it’s volunteer initiative leaders to identify needs, bring awareness to and provide resources that would help bring relief in the NWA regional community.
During 30 Days 4 Change students have the freedom to create their own “Impact Campaign” to include funding, awareness and fulfilling needs that address topics surrounding issues of homelessness, poverty, education, hunger, and housing. Giving students these opportunities brings awareness and understanding to the next generation of socially responsible individuals with the capacity to shape and improve our future communities.
Stories from 30 Days 4 Change
- Cobblestone Project and Great Day Farms Welcomes Baby Hens for Hunger Relief
- Family Fun at the First Annual Harvest Party Seedling Soiree
- Walmart Global Integrated Processes Division Annual Community Service Day
- Jessie’s Latest Adventures at the Farm
- Thank you Grist for a great article on the what a more sustainable American food system looks like!
- Jessie’s Adventures Continue
- Fun at Cobblestone Farm
- Feel the Love
- NWA MomProm Delights
- Laundry Love Adds Up