The Cobblestone Project is a 501(c)(3) Community Focused Organization (the IRS calls us a “not for profit” organization). The IRS rules allow all contributions to be tax-deductible for your benefit.
Online Donations via Pure Charity
Cobblestone Project strives to create a community without need. We believe that bringing dignity to others in our community in basic ways is a step in the right direction. Giving our time and resources to our neighbors allows us to connect on a personal level with individuals who have a story to share. To help move this mission forward, one generous contributor has offered an “End of the Year Match Donation” of up to $10,000. This is an incredible opportunity to double your impact and continue bringing dignity to our NW Arkansas Community. If this fundraiser has been fully funded, your gift will be matched dollar for dollar. Help us reach and even exceed that goal as we continue to serve the needs of those living below the poverty line in Northwest Arkansas.
Donations via Mail
Donations can be sent to: The Cobblestone Project, P.O. BOX 1242, Fayetteville, AR 72702
- Donation Form: Cobblestone Project – Donation Form
- 100% of your donation goes to the Cobblestone Project (no service fees).
- Donations can be directed towards the initiative of your choice.
- Please include your email address so that we can email you a donation receipt and reduce the costs associated with postage, printing, and administration costs.
We believe that the greatest thing of value that you can give to the poor and under-resourced in your community is your time. If your family or neighbor is in need, we ask that you begin serving those in need that are closest to you. It is the renewing and rebuilding of relational support structures that will make the largest impact in our community becoming “a community without need.”
The intention and motivation for the development of The Cobblestone Project was in no way related to a desire to run a business, solicit donations, build buildings, hire a staff, supplement incomes, buy stationery, or do anything other than help connect needs with resources. Therefore, given the preference between your available resources of time or money, we would always ask for your time. We believe that the only way that we can truly solve issues of justice and mercy in our communities is when people truly begin to experience life with their neighbors in need.
However, we know that other methods in connecting needs with resources may require financial donations. Therefore, the only reasons we accept donations are as follows:
- Provide a structure of collecting, organizing and exchanging resources between those in need and those who wish to help.
- Provide a legitimate and accountable service for people to receive donated resources via a third party transaction where confidentiality and privacy must be maintained.
- Provide a legitimate and accountable service for those who would like to realize the tax benefits of their donations as outlined by the IRS. All donations to The Cobblestone Project are 100% tax deductible.
All donations can be directed to the Initiative of choice, left to the discretion of the Cobblestone Project team to direct based on the greatest need, or specified for general administrative costs (such as maintaining this website).
For more information, please send an email to email@example.com
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_secondary_content() in /nfs/c05/h03/mnt/69475/domains/cobblestoneproject.org/html/wp-content/themes/Nova/page-full.php on line 50